Terms and Conditions of use of the Website
1. Legal information
Wegow Technologies, S.L., a company with registered offices in Bilbao, Spain. C/ Nervión 3, 6º, 48001, Bilbao, Spain; C.I.F. B86767761, registered in the Mercantile Register of Bizkaia in Volume 5.765, folio 146, page number BI-65.753 (hereinafter, "WEGOW"), owner of the web domain www.wegow.com (hereinafter, the "Website").
These general conditions (hereinafter, the "General Conditions") regulate the access and use by any natural person (hereinafter, the "User" or "Users") of the Website as well as the contents and services included therein.
These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the use of the Website, as well as to certain services provided by WEGOW through the Website, either directly or through any of its subsidiaries, in accordance with the definition of this term provided for in Article 42 of the Commercial Code.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the use of certain services offered to Users through the Website may be subject to specific conditions which, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these General Conditions. Therefore, prior to using these services, the User must also carefully read and accept the corresponding specific conditions. In the event of any discrepancy or contradiction between the provisions of these General Conditions and the specific conditions which, where applicable, may be established with respect to the services offered on the Website, the provisions of the specific conditions shall prevail.
The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the User of the provisions contained in the General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policy, in the version published by WEGOW at the time the User accesses the Website.
The purpose of WEGOW is to provide a community between Users. In that sense, through the Website, WEGOW aims to offer an intelligent concert agenda adapted to the User, where he can know the interests of his contacts and actively participate in the materialisation of concerts on demand.
WEGOW connects Users with their contacts through their musical tastes and events of common interest. WEGOW offers a catalogue of music events held in different cities in Spain providing access to the platforms that work on the ticketing of these events.
WEGOW collects the demand of all its users in order to generate a cultural offer in accordance with it. A concert activation is produced through the demand data of the users. This demand is collected on the WEGOW platform in sections specified for this purpose. The user will always be able to make changes.
When a User declares his/her interest in a particular artist, WEGOW is responsible for providing the User with information via email about the musical events in which he/she is involved. The purpose is to facilitate access to information on live music that the User is interested in.
WEGOW is in continuous evolution and development of new tools that add value to the User registered in WEGOW.
3. Services offered through the Website
At present, WEGOW makes available to the Users through the Website, among others, the following services:
• Registration of the User free of charge on the WEGOW websites via the User registration process for the activation of the concert calendar.
• Editing of all User data, as well as cities of interest, access password.
• Services and tools to manage the search for concerts and festivals.
• Personalised profile page on the platform with private information.
• Automatic update of music preferences and related friends.
• Personalised music event recommendation service based on the User's musical tastes expressed through the Facebook platform, Spotify, iTunes and the WEGOW Website.
• Automatic reception, free of charge, of information relating to the artists that the User has indicated are of interest to him/her, by electronic means.
• Service of promotional electronic communications about the artists that the User has indicated are of interest to him/her.
• A service for the sale and purchase of tickets for concerts and festivals that is regulated by its own Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales.
The services provided by WEGOW through the Website are not intended for Users under 16 years of age. By using the services, Users represent and warrant that they are at least 16 years of age.
Users between 14 and 18 years of age must inform their parents or legal guardians about the use of the Website and the services they intend to carry out, as well as when transmitting information to third parties with whom they have contacted through the Service.
Certain services may be restricted to Users over 18 years of age. Such limitation shall be established in the particular conditions that regulate such service.
Some of the services accessible through the Website may depend on and/or interact with other websites, platforms and services owned and/or operated by third parties and Users may be required to register with such third party platforms and provide certain information in order to access the services. The use that Users make of websites, content, data, information, applications, platforms, goods, services or materials of third parties, shall be governed by the conditions and policies of such third parties. WEGOW assumes no obligation or liability of any kind in connection therewith.
4. Website Registration
WEGOW conditions the use of most of its services to the prior completion of the corresponding User registration on the Website.
The User must select the identifier (ID or login) and password for his/her account and undertakes to keep it and use it with due diligence.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and it may not be transferred, even temporarily, to third parties. In this regard, the User must adopt the necessary measures for the safekeeping of the password selected by him/her, preventing its use by third parties. Consequently, the User is solely responsible for the use made of your password, with full indemnity for WEGOW.
In the event that the User knows or suspects that third parties are using his/her password on the Website, he/she should inform WEGOW as soon as possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The aforementioned registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself. All information provided by the User through the services must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data provided as a result of filling in the forms necessary for subscription to the Services. Likewise, the User who registers guarantees that he/she is over 14 years of age.
Similarly, it is the responsibility of the User to keep all information provided to WEGOW permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. In any case the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to WEGOW or third parties for the information provided.
5. Obligations of the User
The User accesses the Website at his/her own risk.
The User undertakes to make diligent use of the Website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and these General Conditions and, where appropriate, specific conditions, as well as to maintain due respect for other Users.
The User also undertakes to respect the applicable laws and the rights of third parties when using the contents and services of the Website. Likewise, the reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents of the Website (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound and/or image files, logos, etc.) and other elements that make up the Website is prohibited, except with the prior authorisation of their legitimate owners or when permitted by law.
In particular, the User is prohibited from performing the following actions:
• Use mechanisms, software or scripts in connection with the use of the Website.
• Blocking, overwriting, modifying or copying, unless this is necessary for the proper use of the website services. For example, copying by means of browser technologies such as
• Disseminate, reproduce or publicly communicate contents of the WEGOW Website, of Users or third parties, without the prior authorisation of the holder of the rights.
• Any action that is likely to impair the functionality of the WEGOW infrastructure, in particular to overload it.
• Use any of the materials and information contained in this Web Site for illicit purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions, as well as in the specific conditions that, where applicable, may be established.
• Encourage and engage in conduct that violates local, national or international laws, rules, regulations, court or governmental orders or treaties, and which may give rise to civil liability or infringe intellectual property, property, privacy, moral, image or other rights, whether of WEGOW or any other person or entity.
• Encourage or engage in conduct that may be detrimental to WEGOW, the services provided by WEGOW or its image, name and reputation.
• Advertising, offering or distributing pornographic products or products that violate child protection laws.
• Annoying other Users (especially by spamming).
• Use legally protected content (e.g. by intellectual property law, trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models) without having the right to do so.
• Encourage anti-competitive actions, including those aimed at progressive customer acquisition (such as chain, snowball or pyramid schemes).
• Use the services for commercial or business purposes, including but not limited to bartering, pyramid schemes, advertising, marketing, offering of goods or services, or use of data or materials obtained on or through the services, whether or not for financial gain or any other form of compensation, and whether or not you use links to other websites.
• Impersonate another person or entity, including an employee of WEGOW, lie about your relationship with another person, entity or content provided.
• WEGOW may terminate a User account and / or prevent or prohibit a User from accessing the Services if it determines that, in its opinion, the User has breached these Terms and Conditions. Similarly, WEGOW reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person or entity which, in the opinion of WEGOW, breaches or may breach the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and may even report the facts to the authorities. Moreover, WEGOW may access, preserve and disclose the account information or registration of Users and any other content or information, if it is legally obliged to do so or if it believes in good faith that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with a judicial proceeding, (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions, (c) respond to allegations that any content or information violates the rights of third parties, (d) respond to requests for technical support or customer service, or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of WEGOW its Users or third parties.
• The User shall be solely liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, which may be caused to WEGOW as a result of a breach of any of the obligations, prohibitions or restrictions contained in these General Conditions or in the applicable regulations and shall indemnify and hold harmless WEGOW against any claim, damage, debt, loss, fine, penalty, costs and expenses that WEGOW had to incur, when such situations arise from the breach by the User of such obligations, prohibitions or restrictions.
6. Content provided by the user and/or third parties
In certain sections of the Website and the services provided through it, Users and/or third parties may publish content (information, opinions, images, etc.) and/or send them through the Website.
Users and / or third parties who disseminate, submit, publish or send content to WEGOW through the Website and / or email, declare that they are the owners and have the peaceful use of all intellectual and industrial property rights therein and grant WEGOW an unlimited, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, show, display, perform, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, use to create derivative works, adapt, reformat, translate and generally exploit all or any part of such content (in any form), on the Website or any other website, channel, service and distribution platform, without WEGOW thereby incurring any obligation whatsoever to the user.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by Users and / or third parties is the sole responsibility of the same, holding harmless WEGOW in case of any claims by third parties.
WEGOW does not permit the distribution, management or communication of content that impairs the quality of the service. The provision of content is prohibited:
• Are suspected of being unlawful under national, Community or international law or of engaging in activities that are suspected of being unlawful or of contravening the principles of good faith.
• They do not meet the quality parameters set out in WEGOW.
• That violate the fundamental rights of persons, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our Users or third parties and in general any content that WEGOW considers inappropriate.
• And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, WEGOW reserves the right to remove, without notice from the Website those contents deemed inappropriate to the characteristics and purposes of WEGOW.
WEGOW will make every reasonable effort to monitor the legality of the content that Users communicate through the Website. However, since it is not possible to have full control of such content, the User shall be solely responsible for the content it publishes or communicates through the Website. In particular, WEGOW may not be held editorially responsible, and expressly declares that it does not identify with any of the opinions that Users may issue through the services, the consequences of which the issuer of the same is entirely responsible.
Notwithstanding the above, the contents inserted and published are periodically reviewed to ensure the quality principles of WEGOW as well as the standards stated herein.
WEGOW cannot control all information that a User shares with other Users and is therefore not responsible for that information.
However, if any User is aware that there is information or content on the Website that may be inappropriate and contrary to the General Conditions, special conditions, privacy policies or any other applicable regulations, he/she should contact WEGOW by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any User who inserts content that contravenes current legislation must be aware that he/she must assume responsibility for the damages and consequences derived from the same.
WEGOW may remove illegal or suspected illegal content from the Website without prior notice.
7. Invite a friend
WEGOW Users can invite friends to join WEGOW. It is sufficient that an invitation is sent to their e-mail address via WEGOW's automatic invitation system. This invitation is a simple vehicle that WEGOW makes available to the Users so that they can offer their contacts the possibility to register on WEGOW.
WEGOW will send the invitation on behalf of the User, quoting you in the return address and in the body of the message. By sending this invitation the User declares, under his/her sole responsibility, that he/she knows the recipient of the invitation.
The recipient of the invitation will have to accept the invitation and comply with the registration process in order to use the services.
WEGOW shall not make use of the data contained in the invitation and in particular the recipient's email address, which shall be used exclusively for sending the invitation. WEGOW shall not store or further process this email address.
The Users shall be liable to the recipients if there are any claims of any kind against WEGOW for the sending of the invitations.
8. Responsibilities and Limitations
WEGOW makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the Website. All content offered through the Website is up to date and WEGOW reserves the right to modify it at any time. WEGOW is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties, which may appear on the Website. Consequently, the User assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the contents of the Website as well as their reproduction or dissemination.
WEGOW does not guarantee and is not liable for:
• The continuity of the contents of the Website and/or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Website or technical continuity of the Website;
• The absence of errors in the contents and/or products;
• The absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Website or on the server that provides it;
• The invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein;
• Where applicable, the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents, products and/or services of the Website;
• Any damage or harm caused by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that WEGOW establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website, either to himself or to a third party;
• Any other damage that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or defective functioning of the Website or of the websites to which, where applicable, links may have been established.
However, WEGOW declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
As noted in previous sections, through the Website, Users may contract third-party services and use other platforms. WEGOW assumes no responsibility for the services and business practices of third parties (including their privacy policies), regardless of whether the third party services include logos, trademarks, names and / or sponsorships or other identification of WEGOW services. In the event that Users use third-party services that request personal information, WEGOW assumes no liability for the use, collection or disclosure of information by or in connection with such third-party services.
9. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The texts, designs, images, audio, databases, logos, structure, trademarks and other elements that make up the Website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of WEGOW and/or third party owners of the same who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website either by sending the registration form or through the agreements of transfer of exploitation rights that they have stipulated with WEGOW.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of this Website, carried out in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorisation of WEGOW or third party owners. Any infringement of these rights may give rise to civil or criminal extrajudicial or judicial proceedings as appropriate.
Unless otherwise agreed, WEGOW does not grant any licence or authorisation of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website, the services or the contents thereof.
Any hypertext link, deep link, framing, or any other type of virtual connection through telecommunication networks from any website or URL address ("links") to the Website, must be authorised in advance and in writing by WEGOW, and the link must be established in any case to its home page.
WEGOW disclaims any responsibility for the contents of links to third party websites contained on the Website or for any damage or errors that, by any virus present when accessing or using them, may suffer computer systems (hardware and software) of the User.
11. Application of these General Conditions
WEGOW reserves the right to modify, for legitimate reasons, without notice, the design, presentation and / or configuration of the Website, as well as some or all services, and add new services. The temporary validity of these General Conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified conditions will come into force.
WEGOW may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without notice, access to the Website and / or any of the web pages that comprise it, as well as products and / or services contained therein, without the possibility for the User to claim any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions, limitations and restrictions of use set out above in these General Conditions shall remain in force.
As noted above, these General Conditions do not constitute all the rules applicable to the activity of the Website. In particular, WEGOW may offer or provide services through the Website which will also be subject to their own particular conditions, in which case they will be communicated to Users in advance. Participation in each of the activities or the receipt of services subject to special conditions shall in any case be proof of full and complete acceptance of them. In these cases, the General Conditions shall apply in all that is not regulated in the particular conditions and that is not contradictory. In the event of any discrepancy or contradiction between the provisions of these General Conditions and the particular conditions which, where applicable, may be established with respect to the services offered on the Website, the provisions of the particular conditions shall prevail.
In the event that any provision or provisions of these General Terms and Conditions should be held invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of the General Terms and Conditions or any special conditions that may have been established.
The non-exercise or non-performance by WEGOW of any right or provision contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by WEGOW.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of this Website shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising in connection with its use shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts, without prejudice to any other court that may have jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Wegow Technologies S.L., a company with registered address at C/ Nervión 3, 6º, 48001, Bilbao, Spain and Tax Identification Code B86767761. Contact e-mail email@example.com shall provide the services foreseen in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, "Terms and Conditions of Sale") directly or through any of its subsidiaries.
The reading and acceptance of these Conditions of Sale is a necessary condition for the use of the services of the website www.wegow.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). These Conditions of Sale govern the relationship between the organiser of the event (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser") and the purchaser or user (hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser or User) and Wegow Technologies, S.L. (hereinafter, WEGOW), with registered address at C/ Nervión 3, 6º, 48001, Bilbao, Spain and VAT number B86767761. Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know what this is?
Before creating your event or buying your ticket it is important that you carefully read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Let's get to it! :)
By checking the I accept the Legal Conditions option you agree to accept the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions of Sale). Any new features or tools that may be added to the current service will also be subject to the terms and conditions of sale.
The use of other services offered through the Website may be subject to specific conditions which, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these Conditions of Sale. Therefore, prior to using these services, the User must also carefully read and accept the corresponding specific conditions.
The User or Buyer and the Organiser acknowledge that they have sufficient capacity to contract, have read and understood these Conditions of Sale of this Website and accept them. By accessing, remaining on the Website and using it by the User or Organiser, the User or Organiser accepts and accepts these conditions and the additional information pages.
What does the Website contain?
The Website hosted under the domain name www.wegow.com contains a platform for the organisation of events and ticket sales. The general conditions governing access to and use of the Website and its contents can be consulted here.
Any use other than for the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited. Thus, the Organiser renounces to use this Website for illicit purposes or actions that are contrary to the rights and interests of WEGOW, its members and/or third parties in any way that impairs or prevents the normal use of both the service and the Website.
The User who intentionally or culpably breaches any of the foregoing obligations shall be liable for all damages caused.
WEGOW reserves the right to moderate, suspend or not to publish allegedly or demonstrably illegal content. It also reserves the right to remove profiles of Organisers or Users who do not comply with these legal conditions. Such suspension or removal shall in no case give any right to compensation.
WEGOW through the Website and the other partners of the WEGOW network acts as a mere intermediary in the purchase and sale of tickets for events and advertising them. WEGOW is in no way responsible for the misuse that the Organizer may make of the tool but undertakes to verify to the best of its ability the veracity of the Organizers through the profile information provided by the user registered as an Organizer.
WEGOW is neither involved in the communication nor in the relationship between Users and Organisers and is therefore not liable in the event that the event does not take place. In any case, as well as claims relating to the quality or diligence in which the event takes place, the claim must be addressed to the Organiser directly as WEGOW is not involved and is not responsible for the content of the information about the event provided by the Organisers through the Website.
WEGOW acting solely as an intermediary between the Organisers and the buyers in the sale and purchase:
• WEGOW assumes no liability whatsoever in the event that the information on the event published by the Organiser is false or the event does not take place. In this case, all claims shall be addressed to the Organiser of the event, who, by accepting these Terms and Conditions of Sale, exempts WEGOW from any liability that may arise from the publication of false information about the event or the cancellation of the event.
• In the event that the purchase of tickets or products is made through a payment gateway in the name of the Organiser, WEGOW shall not assume any liability for any claims by the purchasers relating to the refund of the amount of the tickets. WEGOW shall give due notice on the Website if the payment is made on a payment gateway of the Organiser.
• It is not responsible for the manner or terms in which the event is finally carried out. Any complaints regarding the quality or diligence of the event should be addressed solely and exclusively to the Event Organiser.
• The Organiser or any third party shall be exonerated from any liability that may arise from the inclusion by the Organiser or any other third party of the trademark, domain name or any mention including the sign "Wegow" in any type of support that may be displayed and made public to users and buyers.
The Organiser shall hold WEGOW harmless from any loss or damage resulting from the promotion of false events and/or the publication of incorrect or false information. To this end, WEGOW reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against Organisers who publish false event information.
2. Concerning the sales process
2.1. The procurement procedure
The purchase procedure is carried out as follows:
• The type and the number of corresponding entries are selected.
• The Buyer's personal details (name, email and other details as deemed necessary by the promoter and/or the Website) are entered.
• Click on the buy button after which you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
• Payment details are completed
• Tickets can arrive within a maximum of 96 hours via email.
• The confirmation email with the tickets is the only guarantee of the correct completion of the purchase.
In case of suspicion that a purchase is fraudulent, the User will be asked via email for documentation verifying the identity of such purchase and in case of not receiving such information, WEGOW reserves the right to cancel such tickets and refund the amount thereof.
2.2. VISA or MASTERCARD credit card
• We guarantee that each and every transaction carried out on Wegow is 100% secure. All transactions involving the transmission of personal or bank details are carried out using a secure environment. Shop Name Wegow uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All information you transmit to us travels encrypted over the network. (If you want to know more, visit our Secure Payment section).
• Likewise, your credit card details are not recorded in any database but go directly to the Bank's POS (Point of Sale Terminal).
• In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated into our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are a holder of a "secured" card, you will always be able to make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD in our shop.
• In the event that your card is not a member of this payment system, Wegow will only accept payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card for customers with a proven track record and reliability.
• In both cases, when paying by VISA or MASTERCARD, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiry date, and a Validation Code that coincides with the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD, thus offering more guarantees about the security of the transaction.
• Important: Credit card fraud is a criminal offence, and Wegow will prosecute anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online shop.
2.3. Proof of purchase
The Buyer will receive the corresponding tickets at the e-mail address provided. This document will at all times be the proof of purchase.
2.4. Problems with inputs
If the Buyer has had any problem in the purchase process, he/she should contact email@example.com. However, under no circumstances will changes or refunds be accepted on tickets already contracted.
2.5. Ticket sales. Settlement
WEGOW shall be entitled to receive remuneration for the intermediary services rendered in connection with the marketing and sale of tickets, which shall be equal to the amount reflected in the final price as "handling fee".
The amount of such remuneration shall be negotiated individually with each of the Organisers.
Since WEGOW shall receive the total price for the purchase of the tickets and the handling fee directly from the Users, WEGOW shall be entitled to retain the remuneration due to it directly.
WEGOW shall pay the Organisers the amount received as consideration for the purchase of tickets within 5 working days from the date on which the Organisers request the settlement, by bank transfer to the account designated for this purpose by the Organisers in the registration process.
Upon receipt of each transfer, the Organiser undertakes to send WEGOW a letter of payment for the amount received.
3. What belongs to WEGOW?
3.1. The website: operation and security
WEGOW will ensure the proper functioning of the Website, the accuracy of what is published and computer security relating to the Website on it as far as possible. However WEGOW is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may appear in the contents of the Website, nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by third parties, which could cause damage or alterations in the computer system.
Consequently, WEGOW shall not be liable for any damages that such elements may cause the User, Organizer or third parties. WEGOW may not be held liable, either directly or indirectly, for damages arising from the misuse of this Website or its contents by users, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
WEGOW is the owner of the domain name www.wegow.com, and manages the tool for the creation and management of events. Thus WEGOW is the owner of all the urls under which you access the events organised on this website. The reproduction or transmission of the content of the Website is allowed only for information or divulgative purposes and provided that the source is cited and its authorship is respected. Thus, the reproduction or transmission of the content of the Website for purposes other than those mentioned above is not permitted without the prior written authorisation of WEGOW.
The Organiser grants to WEGOW the rights of communication and public distribution of the contents provided through the Website, as well as the right of modification to adapt them to the technical needs of the Website, and also guarantees the legitimate ownership or power of disposal of these rights.
All trade names, logos, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are owned by WEGOW or third parties, without being understood that the use and access to WEGOW and the use of its services gives the User any right over such trademarks, signs or logos.
In any case, WEGOW shall not be and shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through the Website.
3.3. Intellectual property of the Organiser
The Organiser shall be exclusively responsible for the authorship or for having the exploitation rights corresponding to the images, videos and texts used to set up his event, WEGOW being in any case indemnified against any claim.
The Organiser, by accepting these Conditions of Sale, grants WEGOW permission to reproduce and use its trademarks or trade names for the purpose of providing the services described for the duration of such provision of services. Any claim that may be brought by User or Organisers in relation to Intellectual Property may be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Links to third parties
WEGOW assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the links (links) that enable, through the Website, the User access to features and services offered by third parties, provided they are outside the Website. Therefore, WEGOW is not responsible for the information contained therein or any effects that may arise from such information. Also, WEGOW reserves the right to withdraw, unilaterally and without notice, the links that appear on the Website.
If any User or third party observes that such links may be contrary to the law, morality or public order, he/she should inform WEGOW by e-mail at email@example.com.
5. Refund and return policy
Once the ticket has been purchased through WEGOW, it will not be exchanged for another ticket or refunded, except in cases of cancellation of the event. In this case, no refund will be made for the costs of handling the tickets, since WEGOW is not part of the legal relationship between the User and the Organiser. The intermediary services offered by WEGOW for the purchase of tickets shall be deemed to be effectively provided from the time of the purchase of the tickets, irrespective of the potential cancellation of the event by the Organiser.
Refunds, in the event of cancellation, may be made by the Organiser within fifteen days from the date of public notification of the cancellation. If the cancellation is made more than halfway through the show, there will be no refund. Bad weather conditions do not entitle the ticket to a refund.
Also, in the event that the Users contact WEGOW in order to claim a refund of the amounts paid for the purchase of tickets in case of cancellation of the event, WEGOW will proceed to refund the amount of the ticket excluding management fees in the event that it had not made any advance settlement. to the Organizer. Otherwise WEGOW will proceed to request the Organiser to refund the amounts already settled, to proceed in turn, acting in the name and on behalf of the Organiser, to refund the full amount paid by the Users, except for the handling fee, which corresponds to a service already provided.
WEGOW shall in no event be obliged to refund the Users until the Organiser makes the refund in the aforementioned terms. In the event that the Organiser does not refund the settled amounts within 5 working days from the date on which the request was received by WEGOW, the Organiser shall be solely responsible for the refund of the amounts paid by the Users and WEGOW shall be entitled to provide them with the contact details of the Organiser, who shall be for all legal purposes solely responsible for the refund of the said amounts to the Users, thus exempting WEGOW from any liability towards the Users. The Organiser expressly authorises WEGOW to provide his contact details under the above conditions and for the above purposes.
WEGOW is neither involved in the communication nor in the relationship between Users and Organisers and is therefore not responsible in case the event does not take place.
6. Unsubscribe from the service
The User and/or Organiser may unsubscribe from the service at any time. WEGOW shall not request justification for the effective cancellation, although it reserves the right to consult the reasons for the cancellation for statistical purposes and to improve the service. The User and/or Organiser may request cancellation at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, WEGOW reserves the right to terminate the membership of Users and/or Organisers who do not comply with the legal requirements set out in these Terms of Service.
7. Sending of communications by WEGOW
WEGOW does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data that the User and/or Organisers provide through the electronic forms provided on the Website or e-mail messages along with the ticking of the corresponding boxes. The processing of personal data, as well as the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, are in accordance with the data protection regulations in force at all times and with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
8. How can I make a complaint?
In the event that any User, Organiser, visitor, or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of any content on wegow.com or its use, he/she should contact WEGOW at email@example.com.
To do so, you must provide your personal details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and the alleged unlawful activity carried out on the Website.
9. Modifications to these Conditions of Sale
WEGOW reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Sale for legitimate reasons in accordance with the legislation applicable at any time, of which it will duly inform the User on the Website, and therefore recommends the User to review them periodically to be informed of them.
10. Legislation used for the elaboration
These Conditions of Sale have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and Users, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and any other applicable legal provisions.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties agree to submit, at their option for the resolution of conflicts and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals that are competent in each case.
However, WEGOW remains at your disposal via email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any complaints, questions and claims that the Buyer may have in relation to the services provided by WEGOW.
Furthermore, the Buyer is informed that, in the event of a dispute in relation to the services provided by WEGOW that could not be previously resolved, if the Buyer is a natural person final consumer, he may use the service on online consumer dispute resolution offered by the European Commission, in accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, if he so wishes, available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.